Darah Lace. Not only does she tag me, forcing me out of my sleepy summer doldrums (read laziness!) , but now I actually have to come up with something to blog about.
Darah tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I have to list eight things you probably didn't want to know about me, and one of them has to be a lie. If readers guess which is the lie, they win a prize. (Okay, that part I like, LOL, I'm good with prizes.)
So here goes. I'll list eight random things and the winner who guesses the "oopsie" gets a free e-copy of any of my releases. Small Town Christmas, The Model Man or Wild Texas Wind. Your choice.
1. I sleep with six pillows. Plus a husband.
2. If I were to become single again (widowed, divorced) I wouldn't remarry. I'd just have more dogs. Cause.... you can train dogs.
3. I once made radio legend Casey Kasem cry.
4. My sister is also an author.
5. I once turned down a really great job because it was on the 18th floor. And I'm afraid of heights.
6. Speaking of fears, I suffer from lepidophobia, or fear of butterflies. I'm also not good with birds, moths --pretty much anything that flutters.
7. As a teenager, I won awards for bowling and could have gone on to compete professionally if I'd wanted to.
8. I haven't written a dang thing since summer began.
Okay, I nominate the following authors for the versatile blogger award:
Leave your comments and guesses as to the truth versus the lie. I'll be back tomorrow to post the winner and reveal the truth!
Pageviews last month
Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been? That is a question I have been hearing a lot lately. Okay, so no one is calling me “pussycat”...
It's my pleasure to have my long-time friend and critique partner Paty Jager here visiting with us today. Paty is a multi published aut...
Welcome to TWRP's fist "Stop and Smell the Roses Blog Bouquet"--several of my fellow TWRP authors will be posting blogs today...
Welcome, Rebecca, and thanks for sharing your Friday with me! Good news, if we have ten or more commenters today, Rebecca will be drawing n...