Pageviews last month
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
As good a place to start as any....
I received this from Sarah Simas (thanks, Sarah!) back in December but haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet. I guess seven random facts about me are as good a place to start as any (if I can think of that many! LOL)
1. It's all about handbags. Some women shop for shoes, some like clothes. Me, I love purses. Big ones, small ones, leather ones, fabric ones. For me, a stroll through the handbag department is like a little kid walking through a candy store.
2. I've always believed that pets are God's way of keeping angels with us at all times.
3. I hate to drive. In fact, if I never had to leave my house again, I'd be a very happy hermit.
4. The first story I ever wrote was called "The Unloved Doll Who Became Loved" (my mother still has it). I've since learned not to give away the ending in the title. *G*
5. Fifteen years together and I am still giddily, ridiculously, head over heels in love with my hubby.
6. Hubby and the boys think I watch Dirty Jobs with them just to spend family time together. But I have a secret crush on Mike Rowe.
7. Must have my NCIS fix daily. A day without NCIS is like... well, a day without NCIS!!
How about you? What's something random about you that nobody knows? Fess up!
Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been? That is a question I have been hearing a lot lately. Okay, so no one is calling me “pussycat”...
It's my pleasure to have my long-time friend and critique partner Paty Jager here visiting with us today. Paty is a multi published aut...
Welcome to TWRP's fist "Stop and Smell the Roses Blog Bouquet"--several of my fellow TWRP authors will be posting blogs today...
Welcome, Rebecca, and thanks for sharing your Friday with me! Good news, if we have ten or more commenters today, Rebecca will be drawing n...