Pageviews last month
Friday, January 11, 2008
Friday Five: 2008 Goals
I'm a bit late posting this, but ... well, better late than never.
It's been a while since I've posted goals, and even longer since I've posted a Friday Five, so this will kill two birds with one stone!
1) Get The Model Man off to final production. Enough is enough with the procrastinating, it's time to get that puppy out the door.
2) Speaking of procrastinating, I need to finish that spit & polish on Wild Texas. I'd like to get that out to Hilary Sares before the woman retires!
3) Motivate (aka - nag) fellow TWRP authors about getting down to business on The Sons of Summerville Stories.
4) Begin the big read through of Northern Temptress so I can finalize that and get it off to my editor.
5) Be a more consistent blogger!
Well, only time will tell if I succeed at all of these, or just a few. I'll keep you posted!
Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been? That is a question I have been hearing a lot lately. Okay, so no one is calling me “pussycat”...
It's my pleasure to have my long-time friend and critique partner Paty Jager here visiting with us today. Paty is a multi published aut...
Welcome to TWRP's fist "Stop and Smell the Roses Blog Bouquet"--several of my fellow TWRP authors will be posting blogs today...
Welcome, Rebecca, and thanks for sharing your Friday with me! Good news, if we have ten or more commenters today, Rebecca will be drawing n...